Find the right job for your career
We are seeking an Information Security Architect who will work with the Information Security team collaborating and contributing to the development of the Information security strategy. Should be an nthusiastic contributor to all aspects of the Information Security Program including engineering, operations governance and incident response.
- Review and document technical requirement to comply with Cybersecurity Policies and Standards
- Provide technical expertise for security projects
- Lead user security awareness program
- Assist in identity governance program
- Provide guidance to improve SDLC security
- Lead vulnerability patching processes and provide risk assessment and prioritization
- Provide risk assessment for key enterprise applications
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in information security architecture or engineering.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science preferably with a focus on Cybersecurity.
- Professional informatiosecurity certifications such as the CISSP-ISSAP, AWS Solution Architect + Security or Azure Solutions Architect
- Must have strong working knowledge of security controls for on-premise and cloud-based computing services including AWS or Azure.
- Strong knowledge of common information security frameworks, including CIS Top 20 Controls, ISO 27001,and NIST 800-53 Series.
|Job Category||IT Security|
|Job Type||Full-time, Contract|
|Salary||$110,000 - $130,000 a year|
|Work Location||Hybrid remote in New York, NY 10038|
|Experience||Cybersecurity: 1 year (Preferred)|